Are you struggling with weight loss and keeping track of your day to day calorie intake? Maybe you think you’re eating the right food but not seeing any improvements? One way or another, weight loss is every person’s struggle. We’re here to recommend to you a simple, but highly effective app, which will drastically help you improve the way you keep track of your daily food intake. The Daily Intake application has only one thing on its mind, and that’s weight loss. Thanks to its sleek, clean, simple and easy to use interface and design, it will thoroughly assist you in your own personal weight loss journey. Balance out your diet of calories and carbohydrates. Avoid restricting yourself of what you can or cannot eat. Drastically decrease the chance of you feeling discouraged and cheating your meals and insure that you’re losing weight the stress-free way.
The Daily Intake Tracker app will help you avoid all food eating restrictions, help you create a dietary plan that’s going to be the easiest for you to follow and dramatically increase your overall weight loss. The app has the biggest food database, including verified nutritional information from lots of products found in restaurants and scan-bar codes. Its grocery store database has thousands of items on its list from over 20,000 grocery brands. And better yet, its developers update and add additional items and information monthly. So you can count on the fact that all of the information will always be correct and up to date. With the Daily Intake application, you can personally decide your own weight loss routine. Make the choice between fast or easy weight loss programs, both with their own effective benefits. Thanks to its amazing features and database, it truly holds a great advantage over other similar products currently offered on the market. It has a database that holds information coverage for over 92% of all grocery products currently in the market in the US and Canada. Its comprehensive restaurant database carries information of hundreds of restaurant chains, all monitored to detect new and changed menu items, which are frequently updated.
The Daily Intake app is one of the best of its kind currently on the market, and here’s why:
- A database that holds information coverage for over 92% of all grocery products currently in the market in the US and Canada
- Information for over 400K grocery items with UPCs/GTINs
- The app’s developers update and add additional items and information monthly
- Information for over 100,000 restaurant items and over 20,000 other common food products
- Helps with both weight loss and weight control, helping you keep your weight from coming back after a diet has ended
- It increases your nutritional knowledge, which in turn if used correctly gives powerful health improvements
- It doesn’t restrict you with what you can or cannot eat, and in turn it helps your physical and emotional mindset
Being the best carbohydrate and calorie tracker, the app is available for free (standard version) and also in pro version for only $2.99. Download it on the App Store.