Know that addictive game where you play as a bird with tiny wings trying to avoid obstacles and use hills as jumps. Of course you do, it’s highly popular Tiny Wings. Good news is you can now enjoy the fun app on your Apple TV. Tiny Wings have been chosen the iPhone Game of the year in App Store rewind 2011. Yes it’s 5 years ago but the app is still surviving and racking up the downloads. Now you can have even more fun with a larger screen. Tiny Wings isn’t the first app to port to the Apple TV but it is classed as one of the simple play pick up and go just like Crossy Road.
Check out what Tiny Wings look like on the Apple TV below: Tiny Wings TV is available for $2.99.
• simple but skillfull “one button” (ok… maybe “one tap”) arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day – so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make “tiny wings” look different every day you play
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Two game modes: “Day Trip” and “Flight School”
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 25 hand-designed levels in the new “Flight School” mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)