- Lenovo Introduces the World’s First Foldable Laptop
- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
- Should You Trade-in Your iPhone X with Pixel 3a?
A deal has been struck between Apple and Orange UK to sell the iPhone 3G and 3GS in the UK later this year. This deal brings to an end the 02 exclusive on the handset, 02 contract will officially end on October 6th.
Orange UK has the largest 3G network covering more people in the UK than any other operator. The handsets are set to sell in all Orange’s shops, online store and telesales outlets. Orange also stated that a number of selected high street partners will be selling the device but didn’t specify who. (T-mobile has recently joined with Orange UK, so we are guessing they will be one of them).
Orange hasn’t announced when it will begin selling the iPhone nor the price or tariff they will be selling at. We just have to wait and see, hopefully it will be a bit cheaper than 02.