- AirDnD Makes It Easy To Find Players for Board, RPG & Card Games To Play In Person
- MMORPG Black Desert Mobile is Launched Globally for Android and iOS
- Wordoftravel is a Must-Have App for All Your Travels
- How Taxi Apps are disrupting the Transportation industry
- Cleaner For Android :Phone Booster & RAM Optimiser
We all have had the days when problems with our iPhone drive us so mad we feel that we could through it out the window. Well one man obviously had enough. According to ifoAppleStore a man turned up at a cincinatti apple store approached a customer assistant and during the conversation allegedly said he was so mad at the iPhone he could pop a 9mm at it.
According to police Mr. Goodrich then said ‘I’ll will do it now, look’, and pulled is shirt aside revealing the handgun he was carrying to the customer assistant.
Mr. Goodrich who does have a permit to carry a conceal weapon will however be charge with “aggravated menacing, causing fear of harm to an Apple Store employee.
We all have been upset with our iPhone but be smart, don’t go out threatening to shoot it.