- Lenovo Introduces the World’s First Foldable Laptop
- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
- Should You Trade-in Your iPhone X with Pixel 3a?
Reports has it that the iPhone accounts for 18.5% of sales revenue in its 2009 fiscal year.
The iPhone is easing Apple’s dependence on iPod which accounts for 28.2% sales and Mac which accounts for 44% in 2008. Sales of music, video and apps through iTunes accounts for 11% of total sales in 2009, this is up from 10.3% in 2008.
These are great sums and it shows that the iPhone is growing continusly and Apple seem to have made a very good move brining out the iPhone.