Recent Gadgetology study by site Retrevo, shows just how bad we iPhone users are.
The ongoing report came from the data of online individuals, conducted by an independent panel.
According to the report:
- Retrevo asked, ‘What makes a person more attractive to you?’ iPhone owners preferred cool gadgets over a college degree three to one.
- One in three iPhone owners has texted or emailed their significant other to break up.
- One in three iPhone owners say that, if their partner had out-of-date gadgets, it would be a turnoff.
- One in five iPhone owners admits to frequently watching ”adult material” on their iPhones.(Twice as many as Blackberry owners).
- One in four iPhone users has broken up with their partner because that person spent too much time on their mobile device.
- Compared with other cell phone users, iPhone owners are more likely to see themselves as media buffs, extroverts, and intellectuals.
This report is just the tip of the iceberg, we iPhone users can be a little bit obsesive, like constantly cleaning the iPhone, sleeping with the iPhone under our pillows and going crazy if we forget the phone at home. This is just a opinion of a few and what I tend to do,
Let us know what are the things you do that makes you that little bit crazy iPhone owner.