- App Review – LawAJ is a Pro Law App by Anthony Janji - A Professional Law Corporation
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Wireless Charging Stations
- KaiOS: The Biggest Mobile OS You Probably Never Heard About
- Smartphone Models With High Display Refresh Rate
- CarSmartt – Cheap, Safe & Secure Carpooling App
With annual revenues of more $50 million from social games on Myspace, Playdom wants to start developing for the iPhone gaming market. This came just shortly after announcing a $43 million funding round and the takeover of developer Trippert Labs.
Trippert Labs has already released five games for the iPhone: The Beach, Dr.Ito Brain Traning, The Blowfish, Zaptap and MobAir: Pilot Training. So far Playdom has released only one game call Mobsters: Big Apple.
The whole aspect of social gaming is exciting but we are yet to see many in the App Store, we hope Playdom can pull something out the bag.