- How to check that your Android device is safe and does not have any virus threats on it
- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
Well according to reports from market researcher Crowd Science, who conducted a survey of 1,140 respondents. Almost 40% of Blackberry users maybe unhappy with their handsets and would swap it over for an iPhone “tomorrow”. No loyalty for Blackberry. The report also shows that 52% of Blackberry users would recommend the iPhone, and 97% of iPhone users would recommend the iPhone.
A 92% of iPhone users would definitely/probably repurchase another iPhone, and 87% of of android owners would repurchase an android device. It’s an interesting study and it shows you just how much the iPhone is wanted.
via crowd science