- How to check that your Android device is safe and does not have any virus threats on it
- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
If you think you got the patience and the knowledge and some time then you might want to have a go at installing Android OS on an iPhone 2G, preferably an iPhone 2G you have lying around and not the one you mainly use.
Here is how to in a detailed step by step process.
Follow the guide at your own risk.