- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
- Apple May Release an iPhone “Pro” This Year
- Social Media Batching Can Help Entrepreneurs Solve Distractions
Apple might be developing a new way of digital camera technology. In the same way autofocus works on the iPhone 4 is the same way this technology will work. Users will be able to focus the flash on specific areas, by using the device’s touch sensitive. “The camera incorporates a scene condition sensor to evaluate image information with the user’ lighting directions. Once the information is processed it directs a number of the many lights to the areas selected. The desired effect is a better image with more even lighting.”
Apple might be looking to integrate this technology into a variety of there products from iPhone to computers or even a digital camera. Look out people we might be getting ”A magical and revolutionary product.”