- How to check that your Android device is safe and does not have any virus threats on it
- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
The Dev-Team are so reliable when it comes to getting pass Apple’s restrictions on the iPhone. The video below shows that they have managed to boot an iPod Touch 4g without having to connect to your computer to reboot. I’m patiently waiting on the release of this, no news on when though, rumor as it that it will be before Christmas Check out the video: