- How to check that your Android device is safe and does not have any virus threats on it
- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
Apple’s iOS 4.3 is imminent and with it comes multi-touch gestures. See it in action in the video below. The gestures can be done with either four or five fingers. A swipe up or down shows the multitask bar, swiping left or right allows switch between apps and a pinch will bring you back to the home screen. Watch the video carefully, do you see what I see? There are reports that the home button will be remove from the iPad. If this is the case why will we have the option of turning multi-touch gestures on and off in the settings app?