- Ulassa Makes Estimation Fun & Effective for Remote Scrum Masters & Agile Developer Teams
- Samsung Responds to Complaints on Performance Issues of Exynos 990 SoC
- HealthChampion A Free App to Monitor your Health During COVID-19
- This is the New PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller
- KPOP/Korean Celebrity Ranking – Get the Latest Photos of Your Korean Idols
Android 2.3.1 gingerbread has been ported to work on the iPhone 3G, 2G and 1G iPod Touch. Ports for iPad, iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 4 to be release soon. Available only as a binary package anyone wanting to test have to follow the instructions HERE. Of course you will need a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch to get this to work. Check the video out. The developer also had this to say:
This is a preview release of Android Gingerbread (2.3.1) for Apple devices, I am busy with other projects for a few weeks and the other 3 active developers are working on porting openiboot to the iPhone 4, iPad and 3GS, so I thought I’d put a test build out for everyone to have a mess around with, please read this post fully before trying it.
This release is for iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G & iPod Touch 1G and is ONLY available as a binary package.