- Find the Best Local Insurance Agent with LinQRS
- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
Apple event was today and you would have to be living beneath a rock to not know that they plan to debut the iPad 2. Now the event as come and gone, what did we get. Well firstly I must point out that I am not impress with the fact that there is no memory upgrade.
That aside, we have FaceTime, PhotoBooth, Dual-core A5 chip meaning it will be faster than the first gen iPad, two times faster. A new sleek design, thinner than the iPhone 4. Two cameras one on the front and another on the back. Gyro, accelerometer and compass. The iPad 2 is due to release on March 11, 2011 and other countries including the UK to see it March 25. The price startsfrom $499, the same as the iPad first generation. So the big question is who is gettin one? I know I am.
See the iPad 2 video and all it’s features HERE.