- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
iPhone 5 will mostly likely be introduce at this summers WWDC event, and reports are suggesting that it might come with an aluminium back. Would this be a good thing, yes. Since the iPhone 4 glass back isn’t the best step Apple have taken. A tougher back would be a right move.
Taiwanese Economic Daily News reports that Apple will be giving up the glass back. The same report state that the device antenna could be inside the logo on the back, so Wi-Fi and cellular signal can penetrate easily. These reports comes from a very reliable source that have been correct in the pass but could this be true. What do you think?