- App Review – LawAJ is a Pro Law App by Anthony Janji - A Professional Law Corporation
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Wireless Charging Stations
- KaiOS: The Biggest Mobile OS You Probably Never Heard About
- Smartphone Models With High Display Refresh Rate
- CarSmartt – Cheap, Safe & Secure Carpooling App
iPhone 5 will mostly likely be introduce at this summers WWDC event, and reports are suggesting that it might come with an aluminium back. Would this be a good thing, yes. Since the iPhone 4 glass back isn’t the best step Apple have taken. A tougher back would be a right move.
Taiwanese Economic Daily News reports that Apple will be giving up the glass back. The same report state that the device antenna could be inside the logo on the back, so Wi-Fi and cellular signal can penetrate easily. These reports comes from a very reliable source that have been correct in the pass but could this be true. What do you think?