- Find the Best Local Insurance Agent with LinQRS
- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
So the iPad 2 glass is around 27 percent thinner than iPad 1. That will be one of the reasons why the iPad 2 is lighter. iFixit as done a teardown of the iPad 2 and shows us some significant difference between the iPad 1. Backed up with a highlight video they state that their repairabilty score for the iPad 2 is 4/10, 10 being the most repariable and 1 being the least repariable. The display assembly is the main reason for this score and also the location of the battery. Watch the video below and check out the complete teardown HERE.