- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
XVision is well known for releasing great apps that help users monitor their usage activity so in order to avoid extra charges. Dataman is one of those applications and now there is VoiceMan.
VoiceMan monitors and manages your voice usage in real time, closely tracking your incoming and outgoing minutes. Plus, receive alerts the moment you exceed your custom usage thresholds, without having to open VoiceMan. What’s more, it geotags your calls. You can zoom in on the map to see where you made or received a call. Very useful when you travel and roam.
Finally, it works with all carriers. There’s no need to login to your carrier’s website. “The only weapon against voice minute overage charges!”
•Precisely track your daily, weekly and monthly voice usage, including used incoming and outgoing minutes. You can view your usage across different days, even drilling down to see the duration of any call down to the exact second.
• 4 levels of usage thresholds and 3 voice minute allowances (daily, weekly and monthly) for you to customize to suit your voice plan.
• Get alerts the moment you exceed your usage thresholds, without having to open VoiceMan. Stop paying additional charges on your phone bill.
• Geotag your calls and view them on a map. You can zoom in on the map to see where you made or received a call. Very useful when you travel and roam.
• Works all over the world with all carriers. No login is required to your carrier’s website.
• Always up-to-date usage statistics. No need to wait hours or days for your carrier to refresh and give you the latest statistics.
• setup. Set your bill start date and voice minute allowance, and you’re done. VoiceMan is now monitoring your usage in the background.
VoiceMan runs GPS in the background which can decrease battery life, but this can be switch off, turning off will not affect the application monitoring your voice usage. If I wasn’t using VoiceMan, I know I would have some serious overcharges on my minutes plan. The alerts are great. VoiceMan eliminates the need of me logging into my carriers account and checking the minutes I have left. I can make those important calls without having to worry how many voice minutes I have remaining.
VoiceMan is avaialble on the AppStore for $1.99 (£1.19).
VoiceMan is one of this weeks iPhoneGlance recommended application, and you can win a promo code.
To be in a chance of winning a promo code you can do one of the following:
• You can Retweet this post by hitting the Retweet button below
• Subscribe to our RSS feed
• Like us on our Facebook page