- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
Meteoric Download Manager is powerful and robust file download manager, from the developers of 360 Web Browser, Digital Poke. Download files from Dropbox, Hotfile, Megaupload, GMail attachment, Yahoo! Mail, MobileMe, veoh, vimeo, iDisk and many others easily. Meteoric Download Manager is packed with a lot of features that makes a user more relax when downloading. If you have used 360 Web Browser, and love the amazing user interface then you will adore Meteoric Download Manager. You can pause, resume and queue downloads.
The developers description on why Meteoric Download Manager is well worth the $1.99 below, we have to agree that this app is fabulous.
1. Media Grabber – Meteoric can intercept & grab almost all iOS playable media.
2. Custom API’s – Custom built API’s of Digital Poke allows long tapping on tables, dynamic drop downs, extended feature sets which enables an advanced yet simply clutter-less interface.
3. Insanely Powerful Download Manager – Accelerate downloads (when supported), queue, pause, resume, fetch file name from server response and real time information of the file.
4. Robust File Manager – Do more than just normal operations. Zip folders, unzip/unrar files, restore your time capsuled bookmarks and play any iOS supported files in file preview along with airplay support for media files.
5. Firefox Sync – Meteoric is the only download Manager that supports Firefox Sync. Bring your desktop open tabs, bookmarks and history with you.
6. Dropbox Integration – Meteoric has dropbox integration which allows you to upload your downloaded files to your dropbox account via File Manager.
7. Media Player – Media Player comes inbuilt in Meteoric which lets you play mp3 files store inside Meteoric, form play-list along with background audio support.
8. Magic Bar – Magic Bar allows you to instantly view your bookmarks / add bookmarks via a toggle-able bookmark bar which can be executed by pulling the web page down and releasing it.
9. Plugins – Plugins are short snippets of code which allows Meteoric to extend its functionality.
10. Live Streaming – Just create a Web Server via downloads module and stream all your files to any device, computer, etc. The only requirement is a same Wi-fi network and a browser-enabled device.
Even though this is a Sponsored Review we always provide readers with our honest and unbiased opinion.