- Top DIY Ideas for Old iPhones - 3rd One is Really Interesting
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Second Hand iPhone 6?
- PocketGamer Connects London, Biggest Game Conference Yet (Mobile, PC, XR, Blockchain)
- My Nutrition Assistant – Your Personal Tool for a Healthier Life
- 7 Irritating Things About Early iPhone Models
The Curables is a must have casual game that not only have a great game play but supports a worthy cause. The idea of The Curables came from the passion of the developer, Scott Singer, to find cure for diseases and make a difference. The game simple sleek and fun. During game play customise your friendly monster with bandanas to high-light the players preferred cure cause. If you have always wanted to give to charity and find it hard then purchasing The Curables makes it easy. From every dollar raise from the app the developer plans to give away 50%. Now that’s more than enough reason to make you want to buy the game.
Some of the charities that receives these donations are American Heart Association, Alzheimer’s Society, Multiple Sclerosis, Breast Cancer and St. Jude Children’s Hospital. So why not give to a worthy cause and at the same time have fun playing The Curables.
Title: The Curables
Developer: Scott Singer
iPhoneGlance G Rating 3 out of 5G’s
Download The Curables on the App Store