iPhoneGlance Rating [rating=5]
Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD gives user a easier way to manage documents, videos and pictures on their iPad. The powerful file management app is useful to transfer files from PC through iTunes, saving your email attachment, offers a revolutionary way to present your files in respective presentation and interface, just to mention a few of the huge amount of features available. The app supports a number of different file and video formats and even allow compressed files such as ZIP and RAR to be extracted. Users even have the option to password protecting their files.
One main feature I do enjoy more than all is the TV out, this allows you to easily connect your iPad to a TV or projector for those all important presentation or to just see your documents on a larger screen. Cloud storage is another feature that’s starting to be utilise by applications such as OrganiDoc; so all those files from Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Google Docs, box.net and Soonr can be easily manage from OrganiDoc HD.
OrganiDoc HD user interface is amazing and the ease of use makes the app a must have. The support for TV out is a really great addition, and the fact that it supports so many different files, image and video format, and with so many different features and a prefect price of $4.99, OrganiDoc receives our 5 star rating. OrganiDoc is packed with everything that you would want from a file manager application.
- Simply transfer docs, pics and videos from your PC through iTunes enabling browsing and management anytime, anywhere.
- Revolutionary way to present your files in their respective presentation and interfaces, allowing more efficient file management.
- Manage your docs, pics and videos in both public and protected mode.
- Easily save your attachments within email to OrganiDoc HD.
- Use free Dropbox, Google Docs or other cloud disk services for backup remotely and download them on demand to your iPad.
- Observe sharing status of your Google docs or Dropbox on iPad anytime.
- Compression files such as ZIP or RAR can be extracted in OrganiDoc HD. Password protected ZIP or RAR are also supported. Files and folders can be compressed to a ZIP file.
- Use OrganiDoc HD as your one stop file management app for emailing or dispatching file to other apps for further editing.
- Use Wifi to transfer file from PC to iPad when there is no access to USB cable.
- Support Air print features to print out files in iPad easily.
- Support TV out features. Users can easily connect iPad to TV or projectors to do presentation.
- Pics are saved with complete information such as GPS, focus, resolution and so on.
- Converting wmv, flv, f4v, rm, rmvb, avi, mpg, asf, mkv, 3gp video files to iPad playable mp4 or audio-only mp3 files. During the conversion, you can still play other video files.
- Browsing the majority of file formats on your iPad with the formats listed below:
a. MS Office (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx…)
b. iWorks ’09, ’08, ’06 files (key, numbers, pages, key.zip, numbers.zip, pages.zip)
c. PDF file (pdf)
d. Text files (txt, rtf, rtfd)
e. Web files (htm, html, xml, svg), Safari Web Archives (webarchive).
f. Compressed files (zip, rar)
g. Image files (jpg, tif, png, gif, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm)
h. Video files (mp4, mov, m4v…), Audio files (aac, mp3, m4a…)
Title: Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc HD
Developer: Wenjoy Technology
Screen shots (click to enlarge)
Download Tab flash disk on the go – OrganiDoc