- App Review – LawAJ is a Pro Law App by Anthony Janji - A Professional Law Corporation
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Wireless Charging Stations
- KaiOS: The Biggest Mobile OS You Probably Never Heard About
- Smartphone Models With High Display Refresh Rate
- CarSmartt – Cheap, Safe & Secure Carpooling App
Every once in a while I get the chance to review an application for kids. Once I download the app I simply hand over my iDevice to my three year old son to get is verdict. Animal Farm 3 in 1 for iPhone and iPad is an app that he found fascinating and fun. Of course I had to have a go, and I found the app to be really cool.
Three games compile into one app to keep the little ones entertained. Drag and drop to place animals on the farm in a sticker like play-set, get the brain cells working in the memory match game, consisting of three difficulty levels and the kids will be able to pronounce letters, hear sounds of animals and at the same time learn how to spell.
Animal farm 3 in 1 is a simple but elegant app. The graphics are really cool and the illustrations are of high quality. The kids will have a lot of enjoyment from the app, it teaches them how to spell, the sound of animals and importantly how to pronounce letters. Like my son I like Animal farm 3 in 1, one to download to keep the kids occupied.
Meet the farm animals and have fun with a new great 3 in 1 game!
Recommended for children aged 2 through 6 years.
Features the following 3 games:
“Sticker” – is an animal sticker play-set. Drag and drop to place the funny animals on the farm.
“Memory game” – is a simple and easy classic memory match game with 3 difficulty levels:
– Easy: 4 cards
– Medium: 6 cards
– Custom: 12, 16, 20 cards
“Animals” – color cards with English pronunciation and names written under the picture.
– Charming characters and high quality illustrations.
– Cool graphics.
– Brings characters to life by tapping them.
– Turn on/off sound effects.
Name: Animal Farm 3 in 1
Developer: We Are Interfaces AB
Animal Farm 3 in 1 App Download Link
Screen shots (click to enlarge)