- Top DIY Ideas for Old iPhones - 3rd One is Really Interesting
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Second Hand iPhone 6?
- PocketGamer Connects London, Biggest Game Conference Yet (Mobile, PC, XR, Blockchain)
- My Nutrition Assistant – Your Personal Tool for a Healthier Life
- 7 Irritating Things About Early iPhone Models
iPhoneGlance Rating [rating=4]
We’ve seen a fair amount of to-do and checklist applications on the App Store. But Pocket Lists isn’t like the others. The fully featured app is great for the everyday to-do organiser. It also serves well as a checklist app. The great design, features and the amazing price makes Pocket Lists a must have application.
Pocket Lists is easy to use but amazingly powerful. With features that you would expect from a normal to-do app.
— To-do lists
— Quick add
— Multi-line to-do presentation
— To-do stream presenting all to-dos in the priority & due order
— Priorities, due dates, due times, notes
— Repeating to-dos
— Due notifications (iOS 4.2 or higher)
— Location notifications (only for iPhones 4 and 4S with iOS 5.0 or higher; will not work on iPod touches and iPhone 3GS)
— Passlocked lists
— Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos
— Send lists via email
— Duplicate lists
— Beautiful icons
— Color-coded lists
— Lovely UI
— To-do search
— Backup & Restore (via iTunes file sharing)
and features you wouldn’t think you would find in a to-do app
- Meeting tomorrow morning”, “car service saturday 7pm”, “prepare christmas gift list on dec 20”, “cinema fri night”: Pocket Lists automatically understands due date from your input. Talk with the app the way you talk with a real person. (Requires iOS 4.0 or higher.)
- Sync with Google Tasks, Toodledo and Calendar app (iOS 4.0 or higher). All syncs can be enabled in the app simultaneously thus making Pocket Lists a great to-do aggregator.
- “Multiplayer”: collaborate on your lists via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without Internet connection (based on Apple’s Gamekit engine). A perfect way to go shopping with your spouse, or to pack luggage together!
- OCR: Built-in Optical Character Recognition mechanism allows you to create to-do lists from real photos taken from your iPhone. Awesome for checklists based on what you find in print media (e.g. cookbook recipes). Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian. iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S are recommended for OCR because of the higher camera quality. For typewritten and printed text only.
Pocket Lists is beautifully designed and so easy to use. Features like location-based notifications and the ability to create lists from real photos put Pocket Lists at the top of it’s genre. There is nothing like being reminded about something to-do when you arrive or leave a location. The built-in optical character recognition mechanism lets you create checklists from real photos. It’s features like these that makes Pocket Lists price more than worth it, at $2.99 – £1.49 the app is perfectly priced.
Try out Pocket Lists, it is the best to-do app we have come across.
Title: Pocket Lists
Price: $2.99 – £1.49
Disclosure The developer of Pocket Lists are paid advertisers on https://www.iphoneglance.com