- How to check that your Android device is safe and does not have any virus threats on it
- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
With all the news of Apple working on an iWatch floating around the web, we have taken the step to grab a few concepts that’s well worth checking out. Nick Bilton of the New York Times reports that Apple is indeed working on a watch.
In its headquarters in Cupertino, Calif., Apple is experimenting with wristwatch-like devices made of curved glass, according to people familiar with the company’s explorations, who spoke on the condition that they not be named because they are not allowed to publicly discuss unreleased products. Such a watch would operate on Apple’s iOS platform, two people said, and stand apart from competitors based on the company’s understanding of how such glass can curve around the human body.
We cannot guarantee that an iWatch will hit the market anytime soon but we can still dream. Check out a few of the concepts that Apple might be interested in, obviously some of these concepts are a far fetch:
Concept by anders kjellberg