- How to check that your Android device is safe and does not have any virus threats on it
- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
Apple today releases iOS 6.1.2 to fix a nasty Microsoft exchange bug that increases network activity and reduces battery life that some users would experience. The 6.1.2 update also appears to fix the passcode bug that was discovered last week. Even though Apple doesn’t mention this in the release log.
The update is available for all iOS devices. The update is available Over-the-Air or by plugging your device into a computer and update via iTunes.
Obviously, if you’re someone with a jailbroken device, it is advice that you hold off updating until more is known.