- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
Apple today releases iOS 6.1.2 to fix a nasty Microsoft exchange bug that increases network activity and reduces battery life that some users would experience. The 6.1.2 update also appears to fix the passcode bug that was discovered last week. Even though Apple doesn’t mention this in the release log.
The update is available for all iOS devices. The update is available Over-the-Air or by plugging your device into a computer and update via iTunes.
Obviously, if you’re someone with a jailbroken device, it is advice that you hold off updating until more is known.