- Android R is Spotted for the First Time on Pixel 4
- Star Zone - Shoot to Defend Your Spaceship from the Enemies
- Myfitsociety – Build Healthy Habits and Reach Your Fitness Goals
- Echo Radio – Enjoy Online Music Tunes and Programs without Interruption
- The Regular Galaxy S20 Model Appears on Geekbench 5 Result
Apple today releases iOS 6.1.2 to fix a nasty Microsoft exchange bug that increases network activity and reduces battery life that some users would experience. The 6.1.2 update also appears to fix the passcode bug that was discovered last week. Even though Apple doesn’t mention this in the release log.
The update is available for all iOS devices. The update is available Over-the-Air or by plugging your device into a computer and update via iTunes.
Obviously, if you’re someone with a jailbroken device, it is advice that you hold off updating until more is known.