- Is Baby Monitor Gadget Quite Preferable For Parents?
- Fitmeter Bike is One of the Best Apps to Turn Your iPhone Into a Bicycle Computer
- Ten Ways Smartphones Can Make Your Lives More Convenient
- Game Review - SmashEaters.io: Battle Against Other Eaters in a Crazy-Fun Multiplayer!
- Snapdragon 865 for Samsung Galaxy S11 Could Be At Least 20 Percent Faster
It’s friday and we have got 3 more Mac apps available for free. Courtesy of AppyFridays this week apps will be available until Sunday 17 of March. You don’t want to miss out on these great apps, the list can be found below.
Backup Guru LE – Backup Guru LE provides backup and sync of folders. The App Store version is limited to backup and sync of files which you own (not system files). The website version provides bootable clones and reliable synchronized backups of user-owned and system-owned files alike. Was $9.99
Memory Booster – Quickly free up memory and boost performance on your Mac’s applications! Clean, simple interface that is easy to look at AND easy on the eyes! Free inactive memory, and optimize your precious RAM to allow the cleanest performance for a wide variety of applications! Whether its Office, Photoshop, or video games, memory booster can greatly enhance your usage! Was $1.99
EisenPower – The app provides a 4-quadrant structure for organizing your tasks by importance and urgency, a principle that goes back to Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President of the United States. The first of those four sections is for important and also urgent tasks that are done at best by yourself and immediately. Was $6.99