- Lenovo Introduces the World’s First Foldable Laptop
- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
- Should You Trade-in Your iPhone X with Pixel 3a?
It’s Friday and Mac users can get some apps for free. A total savings of $35, these apps are a must have for absolutely free. The details of the Apps are below. The freebie have started and will be available right up until Sunday 31, so waste no time and get some great apps for nothing.
Video Converter – $19.99 Convert regular and HD videos to various popular formats with 3D effect, customized video settings and better quality for easy playback on different portable devices.
Folder Tidy – $4.99 Clean up any of your messy folders with an easy to use one click tidy. Move the files into sorted folders using the built in rules or create your own using the powerful rule editor.
LensFlares – $9.99 Enhance your photos with over 70 high-resolution optical effects and 15 professional lens filters. The app supports a lot of image types, including Photoshop PSD.