- Top DIY Ideas for Old iPhones - 3rd One is Really Interesting
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Second Hand iPhone 6?
- PocketGamer Connects London, Biggest Game Conference Yet (Mobile, PC, XR, Blockchain)
- My Nutrition Assistant – Your Personal Tool for a Healthier Life
- 7 Irritating Things About Early iPhone Models
Yes people you read that right, Plant Vs Zombies 2 is to drop in the App Store sometime in July. The game developers PopCap announced last year that they would have a sequel and it looks like it will finally be here. Plants Vs Zombies was first released 4 years ago and for such a great game you would think a sequel would have drop a few months later. The only think we can come up with is that PopCap wanted to make the sequel a prefect one. With that much time pass we should see some major updates, I’m talking new weapons, different plants and some killer Zombies.
There had to be some humor and you can see this in the trailer: