- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
- SunVPN - Keep Your Online Activities Anonymous
Below are a list of apps put together by Apple. These are some essential apps that will help teachers organised, manage their classroom and stimulate discussions. So if you are a teacher or a tutor of any kind then check these apps out. They are linked with the App Store description.
Notabilty – Prefect for annotating and voice-recording, Notability lets you mark up homework, make diagrams and lessons with audio and more. FREE
Evernote – Capture your ideas in neatly organised, searchable notes that you can sync across multiple devices and share with others. FREE
Edmodo – Monitor the pupils progress and assignment. Plus, access key resources with this platform for managing classroom activity and instructions.
ClassaDojo – To encourage the pupils’ growth and participation, use ClassDojo to track their behaviour and produce reports for their parents. FREE
Nearpod – Manage the Mac, iPad or iPhone of everyone in class – from presenting lessons that pupils follow to giving quizzes whose grades are recorded. FREE
Grafio – Diagrams & ideas – Crafting helpful handouts and arranging classroom have never been easier, thanks to this wondrous diagramming app. $9.99