- Top DIY Ideas for Old iPhones - 3rd One is Really Interesting
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Second Hand iPhone 6?
- PocketGamer Connects London, Biggest Game Conference Yet (Mobile, PC, XR, Blockchain)
- My Nutrition Assistant – Your Personal Tool for a Healthier Life
- 7 Irritating Things About Early iPhone Models
Piano Tiles 2 is Google’s Best Game of 2015 so if you haven’t checked it out yet, now might just be the best time to do so.
It’s the sequel to the massive Piano Tiles but improves the formula in a variety of different ways. There’s new gameplay for a start, a new colour scheme, tons of new songs, and much better sound.
There’s also a new competition which challenges you to take on players from across the globe to determine who has the fastest reflexes.
In Piano Tiles 2, black tiles appear on the screen in rhythm with whichever classical song you’ve chosen to play, and you have to tap on these tiles before they disappear.
Mind you don’t accidentally tap on any other parts of the screen, as it’ll be game over.
The song quickly increases in pace, so you’ll need to stretch your reflexes to the limit to get the best scores.
Piano Tiles 2 earned the prized Best Game of 2015 by Google in 13 different countries, including UK, Germany, and Russia.
This article is sponsored as part of Steel Media Preferred Partners.