- Samsung Responds to Complaints on Performance Issues of Exynos 990 SoC
- HealthChampion A Free App to Monitor your Health During COVID-19
- This is the New PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller
- KPOP/Korean Celebrity Ranking – Get the Latest Photos of Your Korean Idols
- The 3 Best Roulette Strategies According to an Expert
Apple newly launched store on San Francisco Union square have got some really cool stuff and push the boundaries with construction design. For example a 40 foot sliding door, a gathering place centered around a 6K video wall and an area open to the public 24 hours a day, with seating and Wi-Fi. All this cost a lot of money and other cost can be seen below:
$2.28 million: Total cost of upgrading the building’s sprinkler system.
$800,000: Value of the 50 kilowatt solar power apparatus on the roof.
$250,000: Price of the building’s interior and exterior frame.
$150,000: Cost of installing canopy panels.
$100,000: Price of demolishing the old storefront.
$100,000: Seismic upgrades for the second floor and roof.
$82,000: The cost of installing the signage on the exterior building.
- $50,000: Cost of a single guard rail on “stair number six.”
- $50,000: The price of just the store’s shelving.
- $50,000: The price for just the structural supports for the ginormous video wall.
- $4,000: Price of the fire alarms
Source: Patently Apple