- App Review – LawAJ is a Pro Law App by Anthony Janji - A Professional Law Corporation
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Wireless Charging Stations
- KaiOS: The Biggest Mobile OS You Probably Never Heard About
- Smartphone Models With High Display Refresh Rate
- CarSmartt – Cheap, Safe & Secure Carpooling App
Over time, the iPhone has transformed from an extension of the phone to a device that can do near enough everything. For this reason, it is now being used all over the world for a number of different tasks. Whilst some are recording their gameplay and uploading to YouTube, others are simply recording their screen to project into a classroom for learning. Regardless of how close you fall to these two categories, you need a good tool to display your iPhone screen onto your computer. Even business managers are now using iPhone projectors to show colleagues and employees important information at a meeting so let’s take a look at your options.
Phone Manager – At its core, AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder is an application that allows users to keep control of the various files found on iPhone and iPad. However, it runs much deeper than that because you could also record all the activities on your mobile screen. Although it sounds quite tricky, the process is relatively simple and involves a simple connection between your device and computer.
- To start, you will need to download the application from the above link and install it on your computer.
- Once this is set up, launch the software, and then make sure your computer and iPhone/iPad are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Unlock your mobile screen, swipe up from the bottom and you should see an option called “AirPlay”. Tab on it to check the pop-up list and switch on the option with your computer’s name.
- Once it’s done, you should see your iPhone/iPad screen displayed on computer instantly. . Your mobile screen and sound will be synced to computer. You can then click on the “Record” button to make screencasts for apps, gameplay, video calls, live streams, etc. Clicking this button again will stop recording and publish it to chosen video formats. There’re totally 9 media formats available for you to choose.
Aside from these main functions, you can also configure the output settings including quality standards, resolutions, sound volume, etc. You can also access the snapshot function for quickly creating screenshots for your mobile.
iTools – As another free application, iTools will also allow you to mirror the iPhone screen onto a computer. Although it does the same job, many users of iTools have noted how the app can run a little slow once mirrored. If you want to make a video and record a tutorial, this may not be the app for you.
Much like the previous program, iTools is easy to use and you can set it up within a matter of minutes. First, you have to download the app from the store and install it onto your computer. After launching, you can connect the two together. On the interface of the tool, you will see all the details necessary and have the opportunity to select ‘live desktop’ to mirror.
Reflector – Compared to iTools, you should find that this app is a little faster and you can even mirror on the latest models of iPhone – 6 and 6s. Working mainly on Mac, you simply install it onto your system and connect the two devices together. Before loading the tool for the first time, you will have to activate mirror settings. If this is done, tap on the AirPlay settings and then ‘Mirror’. You will then see your iPhone screen mirrored onto your computer; although you can’t manage your files, you can do a whole host of other actions.
Summary – If you want to display your iPhone onto the computer, these are three fantastic tools that you can use. When it comes down to it, it might be worth testing to see which one suits your needs as well as reading the many reviews to check for reliability and performance. It’s important to note that all three are safe but they may have reliability issues from time to time so it is always good to get the opinions of those who have extensive use with the programs. You may also more tips about how to display iPhone on PC.