Featuring 8 tracks that cover every key facet of the mobile games sector, 140+ speakers offering unmissable expert insight, and more than 1,600 delegates representing 50+ countries, 600+ companies for a genuine full cross-section of the industry, and countless networking opportunities courtesy of our engaging array of fringe events, next year’s PGC London will continue the renowned conference series’ reputation for reaching the heart of the mobile gaming industry like few events can.
Turning up in the UK capital for the fourth time since the series’ inception in 2014, the revamped PG Connects London aims at delivering an experience bigger and better than last year’s record-breaking PGC event:
- An all-encompassing mobile gaming industry schedule curated by the PocketGamer.co.uk and PocketGamer.biz teams in association with an advisory board comprised of some of the finest names in the industry
- 1,600+ attendees from all areas of the industry and an extensive meeting system to connect delegates with the people who matter
- 8 extensive tracks covering global games publishing, indie development, acquisition & monetisation, investment, industry trends, practical advice on every aspect of mobile game development, the best of British gaming, agenda-setting keynotes, and more
- Over 140 leading speakers from the mobile games industry, mobile technology industry, and beyond
- Short & sharp talks and panels that cut right to the chase
- Unrivalled networking throughout the conference and associated events throughout the two days
- Unique opportunity to meet the influential and innovative indies driving forward creativity
- A gaggle of fringe events such as The Very Big Indie Pitch, I Love Indie Showcase, lively PechaKucha companion-sessions, SpeedMatch (curated developer/publisher meetings), Finnvestor (dedicated investor/developer session), and the unmissable PG Party
Over 7,500 delegates have attended our Pocket Gamer Connects conferences and loved the unique access to the biggest names in the sector, the brilliant networking opportunities, and sharply honed content on show.
PG Connects London 2017 aims to build on the success to date and the conference’s status as Europe’s premier mobile games industry event. More information can be found at www.pgconnects.com/london