- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
- SunVPN - Keep Your Online Activities Anonymous
So you’ve waited all this time for the release of Super Mario Run only to have it crash as soon as you tap on the icon. This issue seems to be affecting a few Mario fans. However, if you have a jailbroken iPhone then you are surely in luck to get the app working.
Here is the fix. All you will need to do is head to Cydia and install tweak tsProtector 8+. You will need to make sure it’s version 1.2.0-20 and it will be in the BigBoss repo. Once the tweak is downloaded you will need to head to Settings>tsProtector>Black List Apps>Super Mario Run and turn it on. Now open up the Super Mario App and it should all be working.
tsProtector 8+ cost $1.99 but is well worth the price to get yourself playing a superb iPhone app.