- How to check that your Android device is safe and does not have any virus threats on it
- WahUp – The First-Ever Chat App with Personalized Handwriting Fonts
- PS5 - Where to Pre-Order?
- Racing Games You Should Play on Your Android Smartphones Today
- Lingvanex Translator is a Powerful Translation App with Camera/Image, Voice & Text Translation to Over 127 Languages
If you’re a fan of Oceanhorn you would have already been aware that the second part in the game was already in development since the announcement in August 2016. Every since then the developers haven’t really issue any updates. However they are setting things straight and the first major update is to tell us that they will be developing Oceanhorn 2 on Unreal Engine 4.
What the developer is saying:
When we were dreaming up what Oceanhorn 2 should be like, we knew that we would have to do everything from ground up yet again if we would continue using our own tools. To meet the high expectations of the video game audience on mobile, high-end PCs and consoles, we decided to start developing Oceanhorn 2 on Unreal Engine 4.
“One of the key items in the game is the Caster, a gun that shoots magical projectiles! It will have many uses on the player’s adventure, from puzzle solving to luring enemies and casting directed spells. Oceanhorn 2 will also feature a traversable and vast world map that consists of fields, forests, mountains, and water. It works as a hub between levels, dungeons and towns, much like in many of the classic JRPGs.”
Oceanhorn is the closest game to the classic Zelda and if you’re not a fan you might well need to become one. See what the game looks like so far.