Not everyone jailbreak their iPhone or iPad but I do. Every since the first every jailbreak tool, I have been hacking my iPhone. I am a person who find great pleasure in trying all the tweaks that you can find on Cydia. Over the years I have bricked a few devices because of me testing. However over the years I have come across Tweaks that I have stick with ever since. These are the ones that as soon as I Jailbreak on the latest firmware I make sure I get them downloaded again. Below I will share with you five Tweaks that are a must have. Of course I use a lot more but the ones below are my favourite.
- Barrel – $2.99: I love the effect that this tweak gives to my icon as I scroll through the home-screen. Barrel have been around for years and the developer keeps updating it to suit the latest firmwares. In the tweak’s setting you can choose from 18 different graphical effect modes. Barrel is available in the BigBoss repo.
- BioLockdown – $2.99: If you’re like me and love protecting your apps then this is probably one of the best way to do so. Fingerprint protect access your apps, settings and even your control centre. I use BioLockdown mostly for my photo app. I have important photos that means a lot to me. BioLockdown is one way of keeping them safe. BioLockdown is also available from the BigBoss repo.
- InstantTouchID – Free: Normally without this tweak you will need to press on the home button of your iPhone to wake it, then place your finger to use touch ID to unlock the device. With InstantTouchID you use your fingerprint to unlock your device right from sleep. The purpose is to protect your home button and make unlocking procedure a little smoother. Also available on the BigBoss repo.
- tsProtector – $1.99: Appstore app developers at times tend to restrict or block jailbreakers from accessing their app. You normally find this with banks who for some reason do not like people who jailbreak their device accessing their app. With tsProtector you can now bypass the jailbreak detector that some apps have implemented. Available on the BigBoss repo.
- OneUp – Free: I am a massive fan of super Mario. As a child my parents could not get me away from my Gameboy. Imagine how I felt when I came across OneUp. It allows you to replace the standard iPhone notification sounds with the classic 1Up sound from Mario. If you are not a fan or do not know about Mario then you would probably never understand this one. Available on BigBoss repo.