Creating a slideshow from scratch can be a tedious and time-consuming process – especially if you want it to look good. Instead of spending hours trying to create a slideshow that stands out, there is a much faster way to do so – enlist the help of Movavi Slideshow Maker.
As you can guess Movavi Slideshow Maker is a specialized video slideshow maker that will let you compile slideshows out of photos and videos. However what makes it stand out is how easy it is to use, and how quickly you will be able to create slideshows with its help.
Everything about Movavi Slideshow Maker is engineered to make it as intuitive as possible, and that is reflected in its user interface. It adopts a clean and simple approach that will place all the tools that you need at your disposal. In fact that will be obvious right from the get go, as you can choose between its two modes: The Easy Mode or Full Feature Mode.
If you opt for the Easy Mode, Movavi Slideshow Maker will guide you through a step-by-step process to create a simple slideshow out of your photos that has stylish animated transitions along with background music. It is simple, straightforward and will act as a ‘slideshow wizard’ of sorts.
In contrast to the Easy Mode, the Full Feature Mode will give you full access to every feature in Movavi Slideshow Maker. Instead of just adding photos to your slideshow you will be able to incorporate videos as well, and use the tools at its disposal to tweak and customize your slideshow in numerous ways.
Assuming you want to explore the full range of Movavi Slideshow Maker’s features, you’ll find them to be comprehensive to say the least. With its tools you will be able to:
- Add animated transitions in different styles individually between slides or to all your slides with a single click.
- Include background music by selecting one of the built-in tracks or using your own audio file.
- Set the slide duration to automatically match the tempo of the background music that you’re using.
- Record a voiceover via microphone on the spot and include it in your slideshow as a narration.
- Improve the quality of any photos or videos in your slideshow with a single click.
- Apply various types of special effects and filters to alter the visual appearance of your slideshow and give it a unique atmosphere.
- Cut your slideshow into parts to trim out unwanted segments or rotate frames so that their orientation is uniform.
- Crop or zoom into any slides that you’re using.
As you can see you will be able to customize your slideshow in a vast number of ways using the full features of Movavi Slideshow Maker. Due to how intuitive it is you won’t need very long to familiarize yourself with each of its features – and odds are you’ll be able to create your first slideshow in minutes at most.