- Samsung Officially Releases Galaxy W20 5G
- Seemile App is One of the Most Effective Ways to Learn Korean on Mobile
- Phantom Watch will Help You Find Out About Restocks of Your Favorite Fashion Products & Brands
- Apple’s Smart Glass Could Be the Future Replacement for Smartphones
- Playdae is a Great Platform for Parents to Find Play Dates for Their Kids
VC Mobile looks set to continue keeping Creature Quest fun and fresh, unleashing a new horde of critters, and quests in their latest series of spring-themed events to go along with its recent update.
Whilst the new update brought an entirely redesigned Battle Tower mode, new creatures, and a new ranked tier system for players, the arrival of Creature Quest’s Poached Eggs event which runs until April 25th will also add an abundance of exclusive rewards and a brand-new quest to boot.
The new Easter themed quest will see you coming to the aid of the Spring Bunny in his search for the troublesome legendary Sandworm that’s been breaking his eggs. Along your journey to put an end to this festive mischief, you’ll also have the chance to summon some brand-new companions with the Bunny Buddies Summon Event which will run from today until April 16th. Each Diamond Summon will bring with it the chance to receive a Bunny Box containing one of six characters including the Legendary Chimera or the Epic Pegasus, and of course the Sandworm which will be making its very first appearance in the game.
And to round things off, the Spring Fling check-in event will offer players the chance to receive special rewards each day that they log-in until April 20th. Not a bad way to start a day of questing.