- Faverity is a New Concept of Getting Opinions Involving Influencers
- Skilli Cares Campaign Lets You Answer Questions, Win Cash, Fight Pancreatic Cancer
- Lottoriches is a Must-Have for Lotto Players
- Samsung Officially Releases Galaxy W20 5G
- Seemile App is One of the Most Effective Ways to Learn Korean on Mobile
ATLANTA – April 19, 2017 – Cartoon Network has released an app update for Apple TV bringing fans the network’s beautifully-designed, intuitive and Emmy Award-winning CN app to the biggest screens in the home, making the experience even more convenient for viewers. By adding support for the TV app, Cartoon Network provides viewers one place to access its shows, as well as a place to discover new content on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. Additionally, with universal search for Cartoon Network, viewers can simply ask Siri to find what they want to watch.
- TV app – With the TV app users see their collection of videos and apps and can then go to Up Next or Recommended to choose what to watch next based on what you’re already entitled. Users can enjoy the shows and movies they are currently watching and shows they may be interested in watching. For example, when viewers finish an episode, the next one will automatically appear at the start of the Up Next queue.
- Universal Search – Use Siri or the search function to quickly discover premiere Cartoon Network content on Apple TV. Additionally, while watching shows in the TV app, users can simply ask Siri to continue watching a show and immediately pick up where they left off.
- Single Sign-on – Fans can now sign into their cable or satellite TV provider once and Apple will store it across all apps, making it even easier to enjoy Cartoon Network’s extensive content library across multiple devices.
With nearly 20 million downloads, the Cartoon Network app lets fans stream their favorite hit shows, including Adventure Time, Steven Universe, The Powerpuff Girls, We Bare Bears, Mighty Magiswords and more, and allows them to watch the latest full episodes, exclusive “See It First” premieres, hilarious clips and original content.
The Cartoon Network app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV is available to download for free via the App Store. At its launch in July 2015, the Cartoon Network app showed triple-digit growth over the prior month in unique visitors, video plays and time spent. The app also ranked #1 in Entertainment on the App Store.
About Cartoon Network
Cartoon Network is Turner’s global entertainment brand and the # 1 animation network in the U.S., offering the best in original content for kids and families with such hits as, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears and The Amazing World of Gumball. Seen in 192 countries and over 400 million homes, Cartoon Network inspires the next generation of creators and innovators by engaging its audience at the intersection of creativity and technology. Its award-winning pro-social initiative, Stop Bullying: Speak Up is an acknowledged and often used resource for kids and adults looking for tools that can assist in dealing with the ongoing issue of bullying.
Turner, a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, sports, animation and young adult multi-platform content for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN/U.S., HLN, CNN International and CNN.com, TBS, TNT, TCM, truTV, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, FilmStruck, Super Deluxe, iStreamPlanet and ELEAGUE.