Has it ever happened to you that you accidentally deleted your photos or text messages from iPhone without meaning to? Or maybe you didn’t think some photos were important so you went ahead and deleted them?
In that case, I’m sure you’ve wondered how to recover photos from iPhone.
Usually, when you delete pictures from iPhone, they get stored in a “Recently Deleted” folder for a period of 30 days from which you can easily recover them.
However, that may not work as a recovery option in several conditions:
- If you’re trying to recover the photos after 30 days.
- If you weren’t connected to the iCloud, or if there wasn’t enough space, they won’t get stored in the Recently Deleted folder.
- If you deleted them from the Recently Deleted folder as well.
In the above given situations, you won’t easily be able to recover your lost photos.
In this case, you might be wondering how to recover deleted photos from iPhone without a backup.
Without a backup, you might think that you’ve permanently lost your pictures, but that’s not all all correct.
In this article, I’ll show you how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone using a software called dr.fone — iOS Data Recovery.
Usually, this dr.fone software can be used to recover deleted text messages using one of three different methods:
- Directly from the iPhone.
- From the iTunes backup.
- From the iCloud backup.
However, for the purpose of this article, we’ll assume that you don’t have any backup. So I’ll show you how to recover deleted text messages or photos directly from the iPhone.
I’m recommending dr.fone iPhone recovery software as a solution as it has been tried and tested by millions of users worldwide. Furthermore, it has been developed by one of the world’s leading tech enterprises, Wondershare.
How to recover deleted photos and text messages from iPhone directly
Follow these given steps to recover deleted photos and text messages from iPhone directly.
- Download and install dr.fone into your computer.
- Launch dr.fone and select the option Data Recovery from the main menu.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC using a USB cable. dr.fone will automatically detect the device.
- In the next window, you’ll find a blue panel to the left. Select the option called ‘Recover from iOS Device.’
- Now you’ll have to select the type of files you want to recover. Click on ‘Photos’ and ‘Text Messages’ and any other relevant fields.
- Now you can tap on ‘Start Scan’ so that dr.fone can look for all the deleted data in your iPhone.
- You’ll be taken to a gallery now. All of the photos and text messages will be displayed on the right hand side. Meanwhile, you can scroll through the different folders from the panel on the left.
With this simple process you’ll be able to recover all your deleted pictures and text messages directly from your iPhone and into your computer.