- How AI changed the mobile app development!
- Quit Vaping is a Unique App That Can Help You Stop the Vaping Addiction
- iPhone and iPad Can No Longer Multitask with iOS/iPadOS 13.2 Update
- Xiaomi Launches the First 108MP Smartphone in Europe
- Enroll in Multiplayer Smashing Raffles with Battles Games Online for iOS
There are a number of reasons why you would want to take a screenshot on your Apple Mac. Maybe you want to capture something on a website or you which to share the look of your desktop to someone. However, if you own a Mac you soon find that there are no manuals to show you how to do a lot of things. Luckily for you, we can show you just how to.
It’s much easier than we think to take a screenshot.
Take a screenshot on Mac
Hit command (⌘), Shift and 3 all together. You will then hear a camera shutter sound and the image will automatically be save to your desktop.
It’s as easy as that.