Are you irritated using two WhatsApp accounts on different phones? In that case, here comes the perfect solution for your devastated life GB WhatsApp. And it is not at all hectic this magic can happen within seconds.
Yes! you heard it right. It is possible to run dual WhatsApp account by using GB WhatsApp. You can run up to 2 WhatsApp account on your Android Phone!
What Is GB WhatsApp?
GB WhatsApp is an Android application, which lets you do some extraordinary things on your WhatsApp. It is used by over 1 million people around the world. It has a very different theme which makes it different from original WhatsApp. Users can download thousands of themes and can even change the WhatsApp icon.
GB WhatsApp Mod is built on the latest version of the WhatsApp and allows you to run two WhatsApp at the same time. It also contains many mod features. GB WhatsApp – Dual WhatsApp in One Phone Features.
- Ability to Send All types of files.
- Ability to set your status of 255 characters instead of traditional 139 characters. Isn’t it cool?
- Ability to instantly send a broadcast to 600 people instead of 250 people. Happy Diwali to all!
- Ability to copy the status selectively.
- You can now click on the links right away without having to save the sender’s number or the Group Admin’s number.
- Mod to distinguish between normal messages & broadcast messages.
- Option to stay online for 24 hours but at the cost of battery consumption.
- Various languages support.
- Call directly on the phone from the app itself.
- Changing the app icon & notification icon from the settings.
It is really a cakewalk to install GB WhatsApp which is going to make difference in your lives. You just need to follow few steps for using dual WhatsApp account on your Android device. It is as simple as installing original WhatsApp.
Here come the steps to install GB WhatsApp!
Steps to install GB WhatsApp
- First of all, you need to change your device settings by enabling unknown sources in security option.
- Now, you need to uninstall the official WhatsApp application that you have downloaded from the Play Store to install the GB WhatsApp application.
- After uninstalling original WhatsApp, you need to install GBWA Plus v6.40 for Android.
- Now, install the GBWA Plus v6.00 on your phone and go through the setup process like you would for the official WhatsApp application.
- Now, you would notice that WhatsApp has been installed on your phone. After this, you will have to install the other application GBWA Dual WhatsApp for Android.