- How to Use Media Monitoring To Find Instagram Influencers
- The iPhone apps worth downloading so far in 2020
- CommComm – Connect with People on the Road
- The Auto-Battler Game, Teamfight Tactics, is Released for Android and iOS
- TELL is a New Storytelling App Where You Can Create, Share & Listen to Stories
If you were one of the lucky ones, like me, who have been invited to join Fortnite mobile, then congrats. Let me take this time and say the game is just as amazing on mobile as it is on consoles. After a few days of you getting access to the mobile version you will be sent 3 friend invites, so you can get your friends onto the battle bus. Below, you can find the steps of sending out these invites:
- Open Fortnite on your mobile.
- Sign in if you haven’t already, with the details you registered with.
- At the Lobby screen, tap the friend invite button in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the “share” button to send the invite link to your friends.
Invites can be shared by email, SMS, WhatsApp or through any social media network you have on your device. See you on the battle bus.