Your data is important to you, hence the reason why you need to have a strong password. It’s highly recommended that you should never have the same password for different websites, apps and any login you use on the internet. This is due to security, it’s advised that should one password become known to hackers then it will all stop there and they won’t be able to access any other data on any other sites. However, how do you keep up with so many variations of a password to make sure you’re protected? Luckily, you have apps such as PassVult which allows you to store and manage your password with ease.
PassVult also stores and manage all your credit card information, so no need to remember it all. If you are security conscious like how I am, then you need an app that puts your mind at ease. PassVult does just that. The app also generates random and extremely secure passwords for your accounts. The app also allows you to access your data with TouchID and Face ID. All the data is AES encrypted and only you can get access to your stuff when you want.
- Store and manage your Passwords.
- Store and manage sensitive secret question and answers.
- Store and manage Physical Codes.
- Store and manage your Credit cards.
- Randomly generate complex and secure passwords for your accounts.
- Use our Breach check feature to check if your email was exposed to any public breaches
- All of this data is stored in a local database which is AES encrypted.
- All of these features are also password protected by a master key set by you!
You must be aware that if you’ve forgotten your password for PassVult you will not be able to get access to it.
PassVult cost only $2.99, a small price compared to other password manager costing at least $8.99 and offers virtually the same thing. There is a free version of PassVult which you can try before you by. The free version is supported by ads and store passwords only.