- Ulassa Makes Estimation Fun & Effective for Remote Scrum Masters & Agile Developer Teams
- Samsung Responds to Complaints on Performance Issues of Exynos 990 SoC
- HealthChampion A Free App to Monitor your Health During COVID-19
- This is the New PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller
- KPOP/Korean Celebrity Ranking – Get the Latest Photos of Your Korean Idols
There are different scenarios where you can end up losing your data on your Mac. You might have accidentally deleted your work, it could be a system crash or maybe a lost partition have corrupted your data. However, there’s a Free Data recovery software available that takes the pain out of trying to get your data back, it’s call Recoverit. Recoverit is available for both Mac and Windows computer and can recover a large number of files with ease.
You can recover graphics file, video, audio, email, documents and just about every common files on computer or storage devices. The storage devices that you are able to recover data from are from a hard drive, external disk, camcorder, USB drive, SSD, memory card and even mobile phone. That’s only naming a few because the list is long, just about every storage device you can think of then Recoverit supports.
Three Easy Steps
Your data can be recovered in 3 easy steps. Simply launch Recoverit, select your device/computer to scan. Once the scan is complete you can preview the recover files and get them back.
Recoverit Pro for Mac cost $79.95 and the amount of recover data is unlimited. There is a free version of Recoverit but it’s limited to only 100MB of data recoverable. Recoverit is the perfect option just in-case you are in that nightmare scenario where you have lost some important data. Try it out for free and you can make the decision if the Pro version is needed.