- Turn Up Your Praise Ministry – Be Empowered & Learn How to Be, Do & Have More
- Lenovo Introduces the World’s First Foldable Laptop
- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
Ever been a situation where you have lost all your data on your computer or device. It feels like your world has come to an end. But fear not, the EaseUS is the ultimate data recovery software available. There are a number of ways in which your data can go missing, accidental deletion, hard drive damage, operating system crash, lost partition, just to name a few. We keep some very important data and files on our computers. Those holiday pictures, important letters and even stuff for work sometimes, losing any can feel like the worst time of your life.
EaseUS recovery software is the perfect recovery wizard. With a few simple steps, you can recover your files with no problems. Firstly, locate where your data was lost and start searching, you can do a “quick scan” or “deep scan” to retrieve your data. Preview all the data the software managed to recover and choose what you need back. EaseUS can recover data from a number of devices such as USB, laptop, hard drive, SSD, PC memory card, digital camera and more. There are thousands of different types of files that the software can recover, document files, video files, audio, email and loads more. So don’t worry too much if you’ve lost your entire music collection, at least in the worst case scenario you will have something to help you out.
EaseUS data recovery is currently at version 12 and has the new features:
- Preview feature is available for audio and video files.
- Sped up the scan process to find lost data more quickly.
- Recover video files with better quality.
- Minor optimization for the interactions.
EaseUS is free to a maximum of 2GB of data. The PRO version cost $69.95 and offers an unlimited amount of data to recover, along with free lifetime upgrade and free lifetime technical support. Grab it while you can, before the worst case scenario.