- Echo Radio – Enjoy Online Music Tunes and Programs without Interruption
- The Regular Galaxy S20 Model Appears on Geekbench 5 Result
- What Are Some of the Best Instagram Marketing Tools?
- 2020 Should See The Release of Some Great Games Worth Playing
- Dreamstime – Create on the Go with Millions of Stock Images and Illustrations
Rumour has it that Amazon is getting ready to launch a TV channel for customers using their Fire TV. The service will reportedly be funded by adverts which will appear before, during and after programmes, just like a normal TV channel. The channel will apparently carry TV and movie shows.
Amazon is new to streaming, they already offer a range of third-party channels that are available for subscriptions. Offering the service for free will allow Amazon to reach millions of customers. Having millions of customers mean they will be interesting to advertisers. It’s also thought that advertisers will get access to a range of information about customers.
Stay tuned and we will see how this develop.