- Turn Up Your Praise Ministry – Be Empowered & Learn How to Be, Do & Have More
- Lenovo Introduces the World’s First Foldable Laptop
- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
Rumour has it that Amazon is getting ready to launch a TV channel for customers using their Fire TV. The service will reportedly be funded by adverts which will appear before, during and after programmes, just like a normal TV channel. The channel will apparently carry TV and movie shows.
Amazon is new to streaming, they already offer a range of third-party channels that are available for subscriptions. Offering the service for free will allow Amazon to reach millions of customers. Having millions of customers mean they will be interesting to advertisers. It’s also thought that advertisers will get access to a range of information about customers.
Stay tuned and we will see how this develop.