- Top DIY Ideas for Old iPhones - 3rd One is Really Interesting
- Where Can I Buy Cheap Second Hand iPhone 6?
- PocketGamer Connects London, Biggest Game Conference Yet (Mobile, PC, XR, Blockchain)
- My Nutrition Assistant – Your Personal Tool for a Healthier Life
- 7 Irritating Things About Early iPhone Models
The Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL won’t be available until November. However, if you’re planning on getting a Pixel 3 then you probably should look to grab one of Google’s Pixel Stand. The stand allows you to wirelessly charger your Pixel 3 and helps get more done with Google Assistant. The Pixel Stand Ambient lighting feature helps you out of bed by mimicking the sunrise before your alarm wakes you up. This way you’re not jumping out of bed when that alarm sounds. The Pixel Stand also turns on Do Not Disturb automatically when it’s bedtime, this encourages you to unwind and get a better sleep.
The Pixel Stand is ready for Pre-order now and you can get in just in time for the delivery of your Pixel 3. The price is $79 and probably one the most expensive wireless charger Google have ever sold. But, it is a stand that will do a lot more.