- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
- Should You Trade-in Your iPhone X with Pixel 3a?
- Daily Game Recommendation – Mind Shuffle
So after a quiet time on the Jailbreak scene, we now have a new tool built with Saurik approved upgrade Cydia app. The unc0ver jailbreak tool has been developed by @pwn20wnd and @sbingner. I’ve successfully jailbroken my iPad Pro running iOS 11.0.
Follow the tutorial to use unc0ver and jailbreak get your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
How to Jailbreak With unc0ver
1) Head over to Pwn20wnd’s Github Page and download the most recent version on unc0ver.
2) Download Cydia Impactor on your computer, go ahead and launch it.
3) Connect your iOS device to your computer using a lightning cable, preferably a certified one.
4) Drag the unc0ver.ipa file to the Cydia impactor window.
5) You will be prompted to sign-in with your Apple ID, go ahead and do so.
6) Cydia Impactor will begin sideloading the unc0ver jailbreak app on your device.
7) Once installed go to Settings>General>Profiles & Device Management and tap on the Apple ID you signed in with.
8) Tap on the Trust button another button will pop up, tap Trust again.
9) Now head to your home screen and tap on the unc0ver icon.
10) Once the app launches tap on the Jailbreak button.
11) If all goes well then you will find Cydia icon on your home screen
That’s it, you now have a jailbroken device. Well done!!