Gamers generally play on consoles at home but what about when they are out and about. You want a device that can offer an excellent gameplay and feel like you’re gaming on a console on the sofa at home. Introducing Razer Phone 2, the ultimate gaming phone that also handles your work and gives you an entertaining mobile experience. The Razor has a processor with vapor chamber cooling that allows you to run multiple apps and game for hours and still have a pleasant experience. There’s wireless charging with a long lasting 4000 mAh battery, it’s water resistant up to IP67 so it stays protected when submerged up to 1 meter of water. It’s pretty cool.
The Razer sound is said to be superb, with Dolby Atmos dual front-firing stereo speakers and support for both HDR and 5.1 surround sound content with an extended bass response. Movies and the games you’re playing will sound spectacular.
The Razer Phone 2 also features dual lenses and a rear camera with a 120FPS video frame rate. So you can capture some great shots when you’re not gaming that is. The Razer Phone 2 comes in two finishes, there’s a 64GB classy mirror black wish starts shipping 9th November 2018 or 128GB satin finish which is available at a later date. Now, I am not entirely sure why the finishes have different sizes but that what the makers have chosen to do.
Specifications at a glance
- 120Hz UltraMotion™ Display – A brighter screen with zero lag or stuttering
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 – With a custom vapor chamber cooling system
- Dual Front-Facing Stereo Speakers – Featuring Dolby Atmos and a 24-bit USB-C DAC
- Dual Cameras with Image Stabilization – For faster, sharper shots
- New Design with Glass Back – Equipped with wireless charging, Razer Chroma™ RGB logo and IP67 Water Resistance
The Razer Phone 2 will cost £779 and that’s the price for both finishes. You can pre-order the classy mirror black or get notified for the Satin black when it’s available HERE.