- Lenovo Introduces the World’s First Foldable Laptop
- App Review - Baseball Mecca
- App Review - Colibra is a Great App for Instant Flight Delay Compensations
- WeVest Financial Planning is a Secure & Easy to Use Financial Planner That Can Be of Immense Help for Your Financial Future
- Should You Trade-in Your iPhone X with Pixel 3a?
The unc0ver jailbreak has been released for a few weeks now. It’s the latest tool to Jailbreak iOS 11.0 – 11.4 beta 3 on iPhone and iPad. However, many people find it a long task to grab a computer and connect your device to go through a step by step process that might not work. Luckily, there is a handy website that allows you to sideload the jailbreak onto your device without the need of a computer.
Ignition is the online utility that will easily install the latest version of the unc0ver jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad. Follow the steps below to get the jailbreak on your device without a computer.
1) Enter the following URL in Safari Web Browser: https://www.ignition.fun/
2) Wait for the site to fully load and close any ads that appear.
3) Tap on the unc0ver (Proper) option that’s first in the list:
4) Tap on the orange install button on the next page:
5) A pop-up will appear, tap on install to confirm:
6) The unc0ver jailbreak will then be installed on your device home screen:
7) Once installed, navigate to Settings → General → Profiles/Device Management:
8) Tap on the Trust button another button will pop up, tap Trust again.
9) Now go back to your device home screen and tap on the unc0ver icon.
10) Once the app loads tap on the Jailbreak button and wait.